Warehouse G was a subcamp of the former Neuengamme concentration camp and is located on Dessauer Ufer in Veddel. In 1944, thousands of men and women from Auschwitz were transferred to Camp G. There they were forced to work.
We interviewed Louis Wörner and Lisa Hellriegel. They are two members of the Initiative Dessauer Ufer and told us something about this terrifying place.
Lasse, Marie, Filiz, Noemi, Anna-Lena
10. grade, Goethe-Schule Harburg
RemembranceAnti SemitismConcentration CampNational SocialismMemorial SitePersecutionshare on facebook